Type Here to Get Search Results !

Quotes by Rumi

Quotes by mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi

                                                                                  Quotes by rumi

Quotes by Rumi 


You were born with wings, 

why prefer to crawl through life?

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"There’s a field somewhere

beyond all doubt and wrongdoing.

I’ll meet you there."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi




"Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Be certain that in the religion of Love there are no believers and unbelievers. LOVE embraces all."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"make your last journey

from this strange world

soar for the heights

where there is no more

separation of you and your home

God has created

your wings not to be dormant

as long as you are alive

you must try more and more

to use your wings to show you’re alive."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi




Peaceful is the one who’s not concerned with having more or less.

Unbound by name and fame, he is free from sorrow from the world and mostly from himself.

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot. Seek the path that demands your whole being."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Travel brings power and love back into your life."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi


I am filled with you. Skin, blood, bone, brain, and soul. There’s no room for lack of trust, or trust. Nothing in this existence but that existence.

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"A pen went scribbling along. When it tried to write love, it broke."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



" Be empty of worrying. Think of who created thought! "

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi







Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.