Type Here to Get Search Results !

Quotes By Rumi

 Quotes B Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi


Quotes By Rumi

 Quotes By Rumi 

The minute I heard my first love story,

I started looking for you, not knowing

how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.

They're in each other all along.

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



The minute I heard my first love story,

I started looking for you, not knowing

how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.

They're in each other all along.

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



" Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love. " 

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



" Be grateful for whoever comes, 

because each has been sent as a guide from beyond." 

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



" Your task is not to seek for love, 

but merely to seek and find all the barriers 

within yourself that you have built against it." 

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



" Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing

and rightdoing, there is a field.

I'll meet you there.

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



When the soul lies down in that grass

the world is too full to talk about. "

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



" The wound is the place where the Light enters you. "

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Stop acting so small. 

You are the universe in ecstatic motion."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



" What you seek is seeking you."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.

 Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"If you are irritated by every rub,

 how will your mirror be polished?" 

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"When you do things from your soul,

 you feel a river moving in you, a joy."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Forget safety.

Live where you fear to live.

Destroy your reputation.

Be notorious."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"Knock, And He'll open the door

Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun

Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens

Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



"When I am with you, we stay up all night.

When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.

Praise God for those two insomnias!

And the difference between them."

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that,

 and I intend to end up there.

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



I want to see you.

Know your voice.

Recognize you when you

first, come 'round the corner.

Sense your scent when I come

into a room, you've just left.

Know the lift of your heel,

the glide of your foot.

Become familiar with the way

you purse your lips

then let them part,

just the slightest bit,

when I lean into your space

and kiss you.

I want to know the joy

of how you whisper "more”

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi


"silence is the language of god,

all else is poor translation. "

~Mawlana-jalal-al-din-Rumi



                                                            




Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.